Thursday, February 25, 2010

All Apologies

Cool title right? :) I'm apologizing for not having blogged lately. I've been kind of lazy (which I won't be anymore) and also a little behind on homework, but thats high school for ya. So since I didn't anounce ast week's song: here goes...................................................................................................................................................................................................... It's Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha!!! It was bound to get stuck in my head since I have to listen to it for an hour every ther day in dance class. It's a total party song, and I have to say Ke$ha is pretty vulgar with her lyrics, but it's great to dance to.




Music videos were made to give an image to the song (and a better understanding to the listener), but the image of this song left me confused. It's just Ke$ha's usual drunk and confusing party scene, but maybe you'd like this song better with you eyes closed.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with Blah Blah Blah! Comment I just can't take it out of my head!!
    Great Blog by the way.
    Please check mine out and comment on it!

    ReplyDelete