Sunday, February 7, 2010

Boredom and Papa Roach

I'm not very sure how to go about this, I've never had a blog before. My teacher said this could be about anything, that this blog is a little more personal than the blog we're going to be using for class. I'm listening to music right now. I'm listening to The Fire by Papa Roach. I love that song. I love music in general, listening to it and playing it. I started playing the drums in 3rd grade and I used to be really into it, but now I dont play as much. I would like to learn to play the guitar. I have one, but I'm a lefty so all the strings are bacwards for me. So bored...I hope my teacher doesn't pick my blog to read aloud in class tomorrow. We'll see! :)

2 comments:

  1. What this person did well was that she told about herself and about what she likes. She was very sincere about things and was able to make a nice opening. She showed well her personal expression and I made the blog nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaby, i think your blog is very creative and i like how you told us " i don't know how to writwe on a blog" jajaja

    nice work

    ReplyDelete