Sunday, February 14, 2010

Singles Awareness Day :P

Happy Valentine's Day lovers!!!! Or in my case, happy Singles Awareness Day :P. I thought I should let you know about the love song playing in my room right now. Wish You Were Here by Incubus. Something I think you guys will notice as time goes by is that Incubus is my favorite band and that I'm totally obsessed. Wish You Were Here is a beautiful song, mostly for the people out there who can't be with their honey's right now, or for the lonelys like me wishing they even had a honey. The point is, whether with a loved one or without, this is the perfect Valentine's Day song that will make you feel all warm and fuzzy as lead singer Brandon Boyd belts out the lovely lyrics. :)

1 comment:

  1. http://onesweetsong.blogspot.com/

    Here's an award-winning music blog you might want to follow.

    ReplyDelete